Our compliance experts help you meet your tax obligations and comply with the ever-changing regulatory burden. Because our tax service is designed to suit you we are able to provide as much or as little support as you need.
We advise on:
- Initial planning and data compilation.
- Preparation of computations.
- Submission of tax returns.
- Dealing with post-submission and any HM Revenue & Customs queries or dispute resolution issues.
Self-assessment is most likely to apply to you if:
- You are self employed, either as a sole trader or in a partnership.
- You are a company director.
- You are a trustee.
- You are a minister of religion.
- You receive any other untaxed income which cannot be collected through PAYE, for example: income received from letting property.
- You have taxable foreign income.